Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bag Lady


Ab Fab if I dare say



For the last couple months, in between tanning, and sitting on my arse all day, iv been planing up outfits for the fall.Now, a normal person would probably say, ''Na, its way to hot outside, I'm not going to put wool paints and a Mary Maxim sweater on".Or, "The humid-ex is record high today, i think ill go in the pool". I never claimed to be one of those folks. So i did those things. A couple deodorant sticks later, and a summer gone,  I finally got enough satisfying looks for back to school. This one is on the favorite list. Its my 'Chanel' look. But  I cant afford Chanel, So I'll settle for  Global( its like a Salvation Army) the best store invented for the broke and fabulous.
I couldn't decide between the two. 
its a laptop case but i use it for my books (it was on sale)
Stiffness in the bones

2 comments: